Elite Digital Tire Gauge (5-150 psi)
Slime's new Elite Digital Tire Gauge takes air pressure innovation to the next level! Slime’s advanced Pressure Airlock Technology (P.A.T.) locks in the air, so there is ZERO air loss when checking your air pressure. Plus, the Elite Digital Tire Gauge makes it easy to see your tire pressure reading with its super big, bright LCD screen (50% larger than most digital tire gauges).
- 5-150 psi
- Super easy to read with a bigger and brighter LCD screen (50% larger than most digital tire gauges)
- Extreme accuracy with Slime's new Pressure Airlock Technology (P.A.T.)
- Ergonomic design with rubberized grip
- Bright LED light for night use
- More Product Details
- Instructions & Tech Specs
- Long-lasting, replaceable batteries
- Measures in psi, kPa and bar
- Automatic shut off
- Tire sensor safe
Remember that hissing sound that comes out of your valve stem when checking your tire pressure? That’s the sound of air escaping from your tire. With a traditional tire pressure gauge, you lose 1 to 2 psi every time you check your tire pressure.
Well not anymore! Slime’s new patent pending Pressure Airlock Technology (P.A.T.) uses a dual stage seal to lock in the air for ZERO air loss. Which means you get the most accurate tire pressure reading every time.
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
Slime's New Elite Digital Tire Gauge
What is Pressure Airlock Technology (PAT)