Prevent and Repair Tire Sealant - 1 Gallon (Lawn and Garden)
No more flats! Slime's Tire Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures in tubeless tires up to 1/4" (6mm). Perfect for use in your garden, farm and ranch, including tubeless tires on golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters and much more.
- Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
- Seals punctures for up to 2 years
- Stops slow leaks
- Safe and easy
- Great for preventing flat tires in: Golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters and all other non-highway tubeless tires
- More Product Details
- Which Slime?
- How Much Slime?
- Instructions & Tech Specs
Whether it is early mornings toiling in the field or late afternoons pushing just one more wheelbarrow of mulch toward your new garden project, Slime's Lawn and Garden sealant for tubeless tires works as hard as you do.
When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Includes pump for easy installation. Dispenses approximately 1 oz per pump
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Requires air
Please note: Slime's Prevent and Repair formula is not approved for use in vehicle tires traveling highway speeds (greater than 45 mph). Looking for automotive emergency tire sealant? Click here. Looking for sealant for tires with tubes? Click here.
Slime Tire Sealant 101
How Does Slime Work?
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator. Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.