Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant - 18 oz
Changing an emergency flat tire just got easier. Designed for larger truck and SUV tires, Slime's Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant allows for more sealant to seek out and instantly seal tread area punctures up to 1/4″ in diameter. There is no need to remove the valve core.
- 18 oz can size perfect for larger-sized cars
- No jack required
- Safe and easy
- TPMS safe
- Requires air
- More Product Details
- Which Slime?
- Instructions & Tech Specs
Slime’s Thru-Core Technology seamlessly injects the tire repair sealant through the valve stem directly into the tire. Then just air up your tire with an inflator to get back on the road quickly. Slime Thru-Core Tire sealant is non-toxic, non-corrosive and tire sensor safe.
- For emergency use only! Thru-Core is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" in seconds
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective in temperatures ranging from 28.4°F to 113°F (-2°C to 45°C)
Please note: Slime's emergency repair formula is not approved for use more than 3 days or 100 miles. Looking for prevent and repair tire or tube sealant for your non-highway vehicles? Click here.
What is Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant?
How To Use Thru-Core Emergency Tire Sealant