Tube Sealant - 4 oz. (To Go!)
No more flats - To Go! Slime's new travel-size bottle is the perfect solution to flats on the go. Slime Tube Sealant seeks out and instantly seals punctures in your tubes up to 1/8" (3mm). The 4 oz size repairs one flat bicycle tire, whether you are stuck curbside, or out on the trail.
- Instantly seals up to 1/8" (3mm) punctures
- Seals punctures for up to 2 years
- Stops slow leaks
- Safe and easy
- New "to go" size fits neatly into a bike bag
- More Product Details
- Which Slime?
- How Much Slime?
- Instructions & Tech Specs
When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented.
- Great for use in: Bicycles, scooters and all other small tires with tubes
- Fits in a bike bag and eliminates the need to carry a spare tube
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-flammable
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Requires air
Please note: The Slime tube formula should not be used in a tubeless tire or in tires traveling highway speeds (greater than 45 mph). Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass. Looking for automotive emergency tire sealant? Click here. Looking for sealant for non-highway tubeless tires? Click here.
Slime Tire Sealant 101
How Does Slime Work?
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator. Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.