Emergency Tire Sealant - 16 oz. (Car/Trailer)
No more flats! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures in automotive tires up to 1/4" (6mm). Install in any of your highway vehicles (including cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs, trailers and much more) when you get an emergency flat tire to get back on the road quickly and safely.
- Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
- No jack or tools required
- Safe and easy
- Great for use in an emergency
- TPMS safe
- More Product Details
- Which Slime?
- How Much Slime?
- Instructions & Tech Specs
When a puncture occurs, Slime's patented sealant is carried directly to the source. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented.
- For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Valve core removal tool included in the cap of the bottle
- Requires air
- Refill bottle for the Smart Spair Tire Repair Kit (#50107)
Please note: Slime's emergency repair formula is not approved for use more than 3 days or 100 miles. Looking for prevent and repair tire or tube sealant for your non-highway vehicles? Click here.
Slime Tire Sealant 101
How Does Slime Work?
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator. Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.