2-in-1 Tire & Tube Sealant - 16 oz.
Does your tire have a tube inside, or is it tubeless? Who cares?! Slime’s new 2-in-1 Tire & Tube Premium Sealant works to prevent and repair flats in all off-highway tires and tubes. It just works!
- Instantly seals up to 1/4" punctures in tires and 1/8” punctures in tubes
- Continuously seals for up to 2 years
- Stops slow leaks
- Safe and easy
- Great for preventing flat tires in: bicycles, dirt bikes, ATVs/UTVs, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters and all other non-highway tires
- More Product Details
- Which Slime?
- How Much Slime?
- Instructions & Tech Specs
Slime's 2-in-1 Tire & Tube Premium Sealant seeks out and instantly seals tread area punctures up to a 1/4” in tires and up to 1/8” in tubes. When a puncture occurs, Slime’s patented sealant is carried directly to the source. The pressure of the escaping air forces the particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug.
Instantly, air loss is blocked and a flat tire is prevented. Install in any of your tube or tubeless non-highway vehicles (including ATVs/UTVs, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, small trailers, tractors, scooters, bicycles, dirt bikes and much more) and enjoy two years of continuous flat tire protection. No more flats!
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for tires and rims
- Environmentally friendly and cleans up with water
- Effective under the most extreme temperatures: Low freezing point of -35˚F (-37˚C) and a high separation point of 182˚F (82˚C)
- Uses Fibro-Seal technology
- Requires air
Please note: Slime's 2-in-1 Tire & Tube Premium Sealant formula is not approved for use in tubeless bicycle tires or in vehicle tires traveling highway speeds (greater than 45 mph). Looking for automotive emergency tire sealant? Click here.
New 2-in-1 Tire & Tube Sealant!
How Does Slime Work?
Wondering how much Slime you need for your tires? Click here to use the Slime Calculator. Select a general tire and tube size or input custom tire specs to get your required Slime sealant amount.