Low Pressure Pencil Tire Gauge with Valve Caps (1-20 psi)
Our Slime Pencil Tire Gauges are the ultimate solution to checking your tire pressure on the go! This particular tool is perfect for measuring low pressures (1-20 psi) typically found in bike, ATV and lawn mower tires, plus it comes with four bonus valve caps!
- 1-20 psi
- Low pressure pencil tire gauge
- Includes (4) black plastic valve caps
- Chrome construction
- 4-sided tongue measures psi, kPa and bar
- More Product Details
- Instructions & Tech Specs
More Product Details
- 6″ in length
- Built in metal pocket clip
- Great for low pressure tires found on bikes, ATVs, lawn mowers and more
- Tire sensor safe
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.
Instructions & Tech Specs