High Pressure Dial Tire Gauge (10-160 psi)
Our high pressure dial tire gauge measures from 10-160 psi and is perfect for checking the tire pressure on your cars, trucks and SUVs. Featuring a rugged housing for maximized grip, our high pressure dial tire gauge also includes a built in reset button and bleeder valve!
- 10-160 psi
- Dial face reads psi and bar
- Great for high pressure tires found on cars, trucks and SUVs
- Dual function pressure release and reset button
- Rugged rubber housing for maximized grip
- More Product Details
- Instructions & Tech Specs
- Shaft length: 40mm
- Tire sensor safe
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.