High Pressure Pencil Tire Gauge (20-120 psi)
Our Slime High Pressure Pencil Tire Gauges are the ultimate solution to checking your tire pressure on the go! This chrome pencil tire gauge measures a wide range, from 20-120 psi, and comes with 4 bonus valve caps!
- 20-120 psi (great for high pressure tires found on trucks and RVs)
- Standard pencil tire gauge design
- Includes (4) black plastic valve caps
- Chrome gauge body
- 4-sided tongue measures psi, kPa and bar
- More Product Details
- Instructions & Tech Specs
- 6″ in length
- Built in metal pocket clip
- Tire sensor safe
You can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3% by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Under-inflated tires can lower gas mileage by 0.4% for every 1 psi drop in pressure of all four tires. Properly inflated tires are safer and last longer.