Tire Tackle: Bike Tube Repair & Maintenance Kit
Make bicycle tire repair quick and simple with Slime's new tackle kit! The Bike Tube Repair & Maintenance Kit has all the essentials you need to easily repair your bicycle tube. The kit comes packed in a compact, sturdy case that fits in your bike bag so you can maintain at home or repair on the go.
- The essentials you need for easy tube repair and bicycle tire maintenance
- Maintain from home, or repair on the go!
- This 33-piece kit includes: (2) extra-strong tire levers, (1) valve core keychain tool for both Presta and Schrader valves, (1) pencil gauge (10-50 psi), (20) 1" Peel & Stick pre-glued patches, metal scuffer, (4) replacement valve cores and (4) standard black valve caps
- Compact green plastic carrying case that fits neatly in a bike bag (5" L x 2.5" W x 1.25" D)
- More Product Details
- How to Patch a Tube
- Instructions & Tech Specs
Pop off your bicycle tire using the durable, extra-strong tire levers. Quickly scuff up and patch your tube with the included pre-glued tube repair patches, then simply re-assemble and air the tire back up to your desired pressure.
This kit will also help you maintain your bicycle tires with the included mini pencil gauge for checking air pressure, replacement valve cores, a handy valve core tool and replacement valve caps.
- (1) Green pencil gauge that measures in psi, BAR and KPa with depressor button (10-50 psi)
- (4) Replacement valve cores
- (1) Valve core tool for both Presta and Schrader valves
- (4) Black standard valve caps
- (1) Metal scuffer
- (20) 1" Tube repair patches
- (2) Extra-strong, thick tire levers
Anyone who has been riding bikes for a while can tell you that sooner or later, you’re going to get a flat. When flats occur, the best thing you can do is be educated and prepared to patch the tube so that you can quickly get back on the road. Follow these step-by-step photo instructions on how to patch a bicycle tube in 4 simple steps.