Cordless Tire Inflator
Air up anything, anywhere! Slime's new Cordless Tire Inflator offers the most desired tire inflator features in one sleek, durable design. With a built-in Lithium-Ion battery, a digital gauge with Inflate Right Technology (auto shut-off at set psi), very bright LED lights and a rubberized housing with solid base, the Slime Cordless Tire Inflator delivers untethered power and portability!
- Built-in Lithium-Ion battery that holds a charge for four months
- Inflates a standard car tire from flat to full in 6 minutes
- Fills 3 tires on one battery charge (from flat to full)
- Easy-read, backlit digital display (0-99 psi) with Inflate Right Technology (auto shut off at set psi)
- 9 Bright LED lights
- More Product Details
- Charging Your Inflator
- Instructions & Tech Specs
Slime's Cordless Tire Inflator offers an easy-read, backlit digital display, battery life indicator lights, quick connect air hose head and a stable base so you can place on the ground and walk away.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that recharges through a USB-C input port (cable included)
- Battery life indicator lights
- Automatically shuts off after a short period of non-use
- Stable base so you can place on the ground and walk away
- Easy-grab handle
- Quick connect air hose head
- Tire sensor safe
- Includes multi-purpose air adapters for rafts, balls and other inflatables
Your Cordless Tire Inflator's battery will come with a minimal charge. It will be necessary to charge the battery prior to initial use. Recharge after each use to prevent compromised battery life.
This Cordless Tire Inflator should be charged using a USB A phone or tablet block charger (not included with your purchase).
It takes about 4 hours to fully charge your battery from a 2.1A USB outlet. The inflator should be charged every four months to keep battery at peak performance.
Do not use a computer to charge your Cordless Tire Inflator.