Deluxe Tire Tackle: Bike Tube Repair & Inflation Kit
The Slime Deluxe Tire Tackle: Bike Tube Repair & Inflation Kit is an all-in-one repair and inflation solution. Pack everything in the compact carrying case for your bike bag for a quick and easy repair on the go, or at home!
- 13-piece kit includes everything you need to easily repair and fully inflate your bicycle tire
- CO2 tire inflator head offers fully controllable twist-to-inflate technology
- 16 gram CO2 cartridge includes a reusable sleeve for better grip and cold protection
- Gain extra tire protection with the tire shields
- Repair your tube puncture with the extra-strong tire levers and pre-glued tube repair patches
- More Product Details
- How to Patch a Tube
- Instructions & Tech Specs
To start, remove your flat tube using the extra-strong, thick tire levers. Repair your tube puncture with the metal scuffer and pre-glued tube repair patches. Then give your injured bicycle tire extra protection by applying a tire shield to the inside lining of the tire at the puncture site.
Finally, re-insert the tube and fully inflate with the included CO2 inflation system. Slime’s CO2 inflator head offers fully controllable, twist-to-inflate technology. Simply thread on the attached CO2 cartridge, twist the cartridge off slightly to engage inflation and tighten it back on to shut it off. Plus, your kit comes with a reusable CO2 cartridge sleeve for better grip and cold finger protection. Works on both Schrader and Presta valves to inflate your tire in seconds!
This 13-piece kit includes:
- (1) CO2 tire inflator head with fully controllable twist-to-inflate technology
- (1) 16 gram threaded CO2 cartridge
- (1) reusable CO2 cartridge sleeve for better grip and cold protection
- (2) tire shields
- (2) extra-strong, thick tire levers
- (5) 1" Peel & Stick tube repair patches
- (1) metal scuffer
- (1) strong carrying case (5” L x 2.5” W x 1.5” H)
Anyone who has been riding bikes for a while can tell you that sooner or later, you’re going to get a flat. When flats occur, the best thing you can do is be educated and prepared to patch the tube so that you can quickly get back on the road. Follow these step-by-step photo instructions on how to patch a bicycle tube in 4 simple steps.