Flat Tire Repair Kit (Analog)
Slime's Flat Tire Repair Kit repairs your emergency flat tire with the push of a button, in just 10 minutes! Stop struggling with a spare tire, or waiting for roadside assistance. This reliable tire repair solution quickly and safely gets you back on the road.
- Includes 15.2 oz of Slime emergency tire repair sealant and a tire inflator
- Repairs and fully inflates your tire with the push of a button, in just 10 minutes!
- All-in-one solution
- Dial display gauge integrated into the kit (0-100 psi)
- Plugs into a standard 12-volt accessory outlet
Does this repair kit work on your exact vehicle make and model? Use our Flat Tire Repair Kit Matching Tool to find out! Simply input your make, model and year to find the perfect kit!
- More Product Details
- Repair Kit Guide
- Instructions & Tech Specs
The inflator in Slime's Flat Tire Repair Kit pushes the repair sealant into your tires, sealing punctures and repairing the tire. If you get too excited and put in too much air, you can easily take it out with the deflate button.
- Sealant seeks out and repairs punctures up to 1/4” (6mm)
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and safe for tires and rims
- Tire sensor safe
- Environmentally friendly
- Pressure release valve
- Kit can function as a standalone air source (just air, no sealant)
- Includes 1 black nozzle for airing up inflatables, 1 silver needle for airing up sports balls, 1 black Presta/Schrader adapter tool and 1 black valve depressor adapter (only to be used to deflate inflatables)
- Can repair tires repeatedly with additional sealant refill cartridges (Part #10179)
- For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
How to Use the Flat Tire Repair Kit:
What are Flat Tire Repair Kits?
New to the world of Flat Tire Repair Kits? Start here! Everything you need to know about flat tire repair kits, including videos, benefits, comparison charts, and more! Find the perfect Flat Tire Repair Kit for your car type and your repair style.