Rescue Emergency Tire Repair Sealant
Slime to the Rescue! Meet the newest addition to the Slime tire repair team – Slime Rescue! With this compact, pressurized bottle, it only takes an air source to repair your emergency flat. You don’t even need to remove the valve core!
- 14 oz of Slime emergency tire sealant
- Instantly seals up to 1/4" (6mm) punctures
- Features Thru-Core Technology (no need to remove the valve core!)
- Special pressurized design allows tire inflator to push air through the bottle and into the tire
- Slime Rescue is also the refill bottle for the Smart Spair Plus flat tire repair kit (Part #50138)
- More Product Details
- Repair Kit Guide
- Instruction Manual & Tech Specs
Here’s how it works: Attach the repair sealant bottle to the tire. Then, connect any air source of your choosing (tire inflator, gas station air, air tank, etc.) to the sealant bottle and turn on the air source! The hard, plastic bottle is designed to withstand the pressure of the air as it moves through the bottle and pushes the repair sealant into the tire. No jack, no mess, no hassle.
- Approved by leading automakers
- No jack required
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable and non-corrosive, making it safe for finished metal wheels
- Requires an air source (tire inflator, gas station air, air tank, etc.)
- Tire sensor safe
- Refill bottle for the Smart Spair Plus flat tire repair kit (Part #50138)
- For emergency use only! Slime's Emergency Tire Sealant is designed as a temporary formula in passenger vehicles and must be removed within 3 days or 100 miles
New to the world of Flat Tire Repair Kits? Start here! Everything you need to know about flat tire repair kits, including videos, benefits, comparison charts, and more! Find the perfect Flat Tire Repair Kit for your car type and your repair style.